Translate

quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

First Post - Inspiration

 In the very first post of this blog I'm going to talk about one of my inspirations on music and life, one of the most amazing voice that I've ever heard! Ladies and Gantlemen , Aline Alux!
 
She's my teacher, friend, godmother and the reason I made this blog, so there's nothing better to write in the first post!
 So, she loves music ( mainly Rock N ' Roll), loves other languages and other cultures, she wishes living abroad,well, I guess I've seen all of this before, in the mirror! Yes yes, we have a lot in common, but she was born with something unique, a gift, her voice. The first time she sang ( and played the piano) a song for me, I just cringed! She always sounds amazing, and she has the knowledge about music in general, so I learned a lot about music with her, she helped me to open my mind, and I'm so thankful!
 A woman with her powerful voice, that plays a lot os instruments, I just don't know how she still didn't make a Sold Out World Tour! So I'll stop writing about her and let her talent speak for itself! TADAA ~~>  Aline Alux - My Immortal       <~~ This is what we can call as a shinning star! ☆ ♫♪♫♪ 

That's all folks... //Spark

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário