Translate

sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2012

The Big Machine



Today I watched a movie, "Hugo", and I think it give us a great vision about life



"Everything has a purpose, clocks tell you the time, trains takes you to places. I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured if the entire world was one big machine... I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason." 







 I don't know if he is right, but, I like to think he is. I'm not sure what is my purpose, sometimes seems the things that I love most just aren't for me, or I just need to fight harder for them, but, I'll never stop trying to find a place that I belong and the time that I'll do well something that I love to do!

PS: This movie is amazing, really beautiful, I recommend! =)

Um comentário: